Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application

Go down 
+2
SkeeT
SadisticAddict
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SadisticAddict

[Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:00 pm

How old are you?: 19
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: Left about two years ago,returned November of 2013
What other names have you gone by ingame?: Same name (SadisticAddict) and DatWall. (Will go by SadisticAddict)
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: Heard good things about the community, saw it live on the server, recommended by a friend on steam (aиTiXX^)
Do you have a Steam Account?: Yes, "A | Dat_Wall" (no quotes)
Do you have a mic? (Not required): No
What is your favorite class?: Jedi/Sith
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: Sith
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: Lost a whole bunch of my dueling skills over those two years, would consider myself little bit less of an amateur if not one.(and may or may not need some training?)
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: Yes.

Last edited by SadisticAddict on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
SadisticAddict

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:11 pm

SkeeT wrote:
Greetings!

Heya! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

Hi SadisticAddict! Happy to hear that the community's good reputation gets to everyone's ears Smile

I wish you good luck on your application and I can't wait playing with you Smile Maybe I could teach you some new dueling tricks Razz ! (LONG LIVE THE SITHS! muhahahaha!!)
Back to top Go down
SadisticAddict

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Keysias wrote:
Hi SadisticAddict! Happy to hear that the community's good reputation gets to everyone's ears Smile

I wish you good luck on your application and I can't wait playing with you Smile Maybe I could teach you some new dueling tricks Razz ! (LONG LIVE THE SITHS! muhahahaha!!)

Thanks! I look forward to it Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SadisticAddict

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Quote :
Good luck!

Thanks man!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks for choosing DoA, cool to see another 19 year old. Good luck bro
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:32 am

Hello, and welcome to the family! You're going to be a Padawan NAME-P or just put a P Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:42 am

Woohoo Welcome in SadisticAddict ! Hope to see you soon on the server Very Happy

Congrats on your app Smile
Back to top Go down
SadisticAddict

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:44 am

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application   [Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]SadisticAddict's Application
Page 1 of 1