Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Keysias' Application*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

[Accepted] Keysias' Application* Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:26 am

How old are you?: I'm 18.
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: I've been playing Mb2 for a long time, I can't really remember, sorry :/
What other names have you gone by ingame?: None, I've tried alot of names because I can't decide for one and I decided to stick with this one a bit after trying a lot of names Smile
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: I played only once on the server and I felt really appreciated by the members and I felt in love with the ranking system as much as the clan ideas you guys have. Love the server and members, very friendly, speechless Very Happy.
Do you have a Steam Account?: Yes. Alot. xD I absolutely don't know why haha
Do you have a mic? (Not required): No, but I can get one.
What is your favorite class?: Sith/Jedi.
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: I don't know really xD Would need to know the members a little more. But I would go more on the Sith side Smile.
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: I don't think so Razz
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: Nope.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am

You really seem like a nice person, goodluck
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 am

Hey, Keysias. I really love that you applied, because you seem really cool. It'll be nice to have a new youthful presence in DOA.

Here are the DOA Guidelines. Once you read 'em, we'll let you in. <3

https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com/t3-doa-guidelines

Can't wait to play with you on the server more. It's fun to be around someone happy like you.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 am

I just finished reading all of the DoA Guidelines, thanks for being so loveable ! Smile I loved playing with some of you guys today. Thanks for letting me in ! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 am

Keysias wrote:
I just finished reading all of the DoA Guidelines, thanks for being so loveable ! Smile I loved playing with some of you guys today. Thanks for letting me in ! Very Happy <3

Who could turn down you...

What can I say? You're warm, fun, cool, and you're devoted. Welcome to DOA. <3

Your rank is AC for Acolyte until you have a Master. (CODY, GET TO IT!) I look forward to seeing you progress and thanks for being so loveable too.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Keysias' Application*   [Accepted] Keysias' Application* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Keysias' Application*
Page 1 of 1