Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Apex's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

[Accepted]Apex's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:05 am

How old are you?: 19
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: Started toward the end of B15 been playing on and off since
What other names have you gone by ingame?: Apex
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: Well I thought my days of being banned on AOD were over until I upset a certain someone with a little bit of sarcasm and got banned for the reasoning "I've been banned before". Anyway, frankly I would have liked to start my own clan but I just don't think I have the time or reputation to do that anymore but MBII is the only game I play when I want to play a game. I'd like to go back to playing on some maps I used to love and I'd like to use the experience I have to help keep pushing this clan forward. I have faith that this clan will not turn out like last time and I would like to be a part of making sure that it doesn't. The welcoming atmosphere is nice and it's what the community needs, I think everyone deserves a chance.
Do you have a Steam Account?: No but my xfire is mcn1nja
Do you have a mic? (Not required): Kinda
What is your favorite class?: Everything except Wookiee, Deka, and SBD
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: I've always thought of myself more toward the darker end of the force but I'd like to look at myself as more of an enlightened master of sorts. So I'll go with Jedi.
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: I'm experienced with forumotion designing and I can customize the entire forum and fiix little things such as remove the forumotion bar at the top and get rid of the "Free forum:" in the title. Also, if I am accepted into the clan I would like to work with any player that would be interested and share each possible tip I can with them about dueling and even open mode play.
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: Yep

Also if it's possible the username Apex was already taken randomly without being registered, would be cool if I could get my username switched.

Last edited by _apex on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 am

Thanks for applying, go ahead and add DoA and -I for initiate since you prefer the Jedi side of the force,I know we usually wait and watch people first but I think we should give him a chance right now,
welcome.
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:32 am

Thanks man. Forward and onward comrades!
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:35 am

You should come to the server it's pretty fun atm
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 am

On the way
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:45 am

Welcome to DOA.

Sorry about the name error. I might try to find a solution to this issue.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Well if it isn't the poster child for AOD's wrongfully banned. Welcome aboard Apex - DOA's server has been gaining a lot of popularity as of late, so unless you were a huge fan of 24/7 Mb2_dotf, you won't even miss AOD Pandemonium.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:12 pm

SkeeT wrote:
you won't even miss AOD Pandemonium.

Wait, Pandemonium still exists? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Apex's Application   [Accepted]Apex's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Apex's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Introductions & Recruitment-
Jump to: