Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Riker's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

[Accepted]Riker's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 am

How old are you?: 23
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: idk long time
What other names have you gone by ingame?: Padawan, Padajuan, xSniper04, AceH1gh, some aliases
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: Good server lots of population and cool members
Do you have a Steam Account?: yes dont use tho
Do you have a mic? (Not required): yes!
What is your favorite class?: hmm clone i think also sbd
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: i would like to be on the jedi divison please.
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: i like to go to the park sometimes and walk my dog josephine, i have 2 cats as well named felix and henrik
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: most of it

Copy this information into a post in the Introductions & Recruitment section and we will review it.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:51 am

Welcome, Riker. You seem alright overall and I look forward to meeting you ingame. Should you be accepted into DOA, I'm considering having you work with my Adept-apprentice, Sativa. He can train you to be a decent duelist like himself.

Good luck on your app! I think you'll do well.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 am

Jim wrote:
Welcome, Riker. You seem alright overall and I look forward to meeting you ingame. Should you be accepted into DOA, I'm considering having you work with my Adept-apprentice, Sativa. He can train you to be a decent duelist like himself.

Good luck on your app! I think you'll do well.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 am

Hi Riker ! Happy to see you finally applied Very Happy You're a good player with a lot of potential, I enjoyed playing with you on the server, you are funny and you seem like a nice person.

Good luck on your application Riker Smile
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Keysias wrote:
Hi Riker ! Happy to see you finally applied Very Happy You're a good player with a lot of potential, I enjoyed playing with you on the server, you are funny and you seem like a nice person.

Good luck on your application Riker Smile
Thanks man! was fun playing with u
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Haven't met you in-game yet, but good luck!
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 am

Quote :
Haven't met you in-game yet, but good luck!
Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Riker's Application   [Accepted]Riker's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Riker's Application
Page 1 of 1