Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent or TS server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Is this something we'd be interested in for the clan if we don't already have one? It does not have to be Vent or TeamSpeak if someone knows of a better one?

I would not mind starting up a vent server if that's something we'd want.

Let me know what you all think.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm

I have Ventrilo and no where to use it. Sounds good to me! Skype could work as well.
Back to top Go down
jaze

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Hi guys!!!

i played earlier with marvin, skee and some others today,

you are all more than welcome to use my TS server, i even made you all a channel, password is doamb2

85.236.100.188:11857

Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 pm

sweet - i'll download it and hop on sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Downloading right now, Thanks!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Wow, thanks a lot Jaze! Welcome to the forums! I'll download it tonight and see if anybody is on. Makes it a lot easier in game if we're all talking rather than typing :p As I posted in your app - looking forward to playing with you in game!
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:44 am

I'll come check out your server in a little bit Jaze.

I spoke to some people in another TS3 server today.

Their website: Freedom-Gaming.net
- Feel free to register on their forums and make a nice impression.

Server info:
freedomgaming.teamspeak3.com
(No Password)
- Those of you with a mic, feel free to hop on - they said they'll make a channel for us.

- They play several different games, so it's a somewhat diverse gaming community and they seem very welcoming to DoA.

- Most of their members are around age 20, and they have some rules like no people age 14 or under on the mic in public channels lol, but the younglings will be safe once we have our own channel. Other than that, they don't seem too too strict. 'Pretty nice, I think, after my first impression.

- Their leader is named "Church," so if he asks what division you're from, just say that DoA sent you and he'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

jaze wrote:
Hi guys!!!

i played earlier with marvin, skee and some others today,

you are all more than welcome to use my TS server, i even made you all a channel, password is doamb2

85.236.100.188:11857

I suggest that you pm everyone on the roster list with a new password to prevent non DoA from joining.
Back to top Go down
jaze

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:21 pm

server is open currently, made a specific room for DoA which is passworded. when it starts being used more i can assign admin rights to the powers that be Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent or TS server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent or TS server?   Vent or TS server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent or TS server?
Page 1 of 1