Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Ping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Server Ping Empty
PostSubject: Server Ping   Server Ping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 am

I played on the server yesterday, and today all day and when I tried playing tonight my ping was a lot more high than it is suposed to be, the problem did not SEEM to come from me since my ping everywhere else is the same as always.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who had this problem or if it's only me ? Sad
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Server Ping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ping   Server Ping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:10 am

Idk where the server is located exactly, but I live in Florida get a ping of about 50ish. Where are you located? Maybe the proximity between you and the server has something to do with it.

On a somewhat related note, I too experience ping fluctuations but I've only noticed it happen on AOD Pandemonium. I go from a ping of about 30 all the way up to about 140 at varying times throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

Server Ping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ping   Server Ping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 am

My ping seems higher in the server almost all the time, when it first came up it was 98 like normal and now it's like 140.
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Server Ping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ping   Server Ping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:47 am

Alright well... I kept checking and it kept getting lower and lower and then it came back normal.. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Ping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ping   Server Ping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Ping
Page 1 of 1