Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] <noob> applying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<Noob>

<Noob>

[Accepted] <noob> applying Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

How old are you?: 16
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: about a month and a half
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?:friendly community, want play with people
Do you have a Steam Account?: no but I can make one
Do you have a mic? (Not required):yes
What is your favorite class?:jedi(dueling) clone trooper, super battle droid
Is there anything else you want to share with us?:I am not the best but I don't rage/lame
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: yes
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Hey, man. Welcome to DOA.

Sorry about the trouble we had getting your account registered, but at least it's finally done. Ingame, put a [P] before your name. Spend some time playing with us for 5 days and we'll accept or deny you, depending on what kind of guy you are. My observations tell me you're a promising up-and-comer. Good luck, and I look forward to my time with you.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm

You seemed cool when we played with you, I'm glad you applied. See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:43 pm

We're so confident in you that we are going to expedite. You are officially a DOA member. You are either a Padawan or an Apprentice, depending on whether you want to be Jedi or Sith. Please get back to me on that when you have the time.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Thank you! A good motivation to play more. As AoD took ages to even look at the application. (Not hating them or anything  Razz ) I would like to be a padawan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] <noob> applying   [Accepted] <noob> applying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] <noob> applying
Page 1 of 1