Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]GrayFox's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayFox

GrayFox

[Accepted]GrayFox's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 pm

How old are you?: 22
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: About 2 years
What other names have you gone by ingame?: Colorguy166
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: I want to join Dead Or Alive because I feel that this clan is the only clan that has fair staff than any other I've seen, staff don't get mad about swearing every once and a while and they will actually engage in a conversation when you are talking to them. I want to rebuild MBII into a new state of fairness and just plain gameplay without having trolls and/or stupid staff. You guys are so polite, this is why I like this clan and I would want to be apart of the cause.
Do you have a Steam Account?: Yes
Do you have a mic? (Not required): Yes
What is your favorite class?: Jedi
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: Jedi
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: No
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: Yes

Last edited by GrayFox on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Accepted, honey. Put DoA before your name and your tag in front of your name is P for Pending.

Here are the DOA Guidelines: https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com/t3-doa-guidelines
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:05 pm

^ lol is P for pending or Padawan? Anyways, I met you in game and you seemed cool. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Yay! Welcome in GrayFox Smile
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]GrayFox's Application   [Accepted]GrayFox's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]GrayFox's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Introductions & Recruitment-
Jump to: