Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Sativa Applying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sativa

Sativa

[Accepted] Sativa Applying Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:59 pm

How old are you?: 20
How long have you played Movie Battles II?: 8 years
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?: Seems like a cool clan, mainly wanting to join for events.
Do you have a Steam Account?: Nope
Do you have a mic? (Not required): Nay
What is your favorite class?: Jedi/Sith
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?: Jedi
Is there anything else you want to share with us?: Try not to take me too seriously. I'm never trying to be mean, I promise. Wink Also, I'm good for a lesson or two to those who want to learn the art of fast blue.
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?: Yessir

Last edited by Sativa on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Hey, Sativa. Nice to see you joined our forums and applied. We'll be seeing how you fare this week with DOA. Don't worry. A good personality and a good representation of yourself, and I have a feeling you'll be progressing with us.

Your name is DOA_Sativa-P, or however you want to style it ingame. I'll see you on the server in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I have a good feeling about this too, Jim. I think you guys are really cool and I like your style. I have a pretty good respect for rules, though I am an edgy little guy, and I think we've got a lot to offer each other.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 am

Hey guys, Sativa is an exceptionally skilled duelist - While I'm sure he'll make an excellent member for DOA, I'm certain he won't remain a 'Padawan' for very long. 'Might need to step up recruiting noobies, because he'll be a valuable trainer of the younglings. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 pm

SkeeT wrote:
Hey guys, Sativa is an exceptionally skilled duelist - While I'm sure he'll make an excellent member for DOA, I'm certain he won't remain a 'Padawan' for very long. 'Might need to step up recruiting noobies, because he'll be a valuable trainer of the younglings. That is all.

Damn straight.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Give this man an '[Accepted]' tag already. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

Welcome into DOA. You're my new Padawan. I look forward to working with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sativa Applying   [Accepted] Sativa Applying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Sativa Applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Introductions & Recruitment-
Jump to: