Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<Noob>

<Noob>

I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .   I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Troubling, but I see all of these points. I had thought that the new server was awesome.
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .   I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 pm

You guys never inform me about anything..
How do you plan for me 2 react?
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .   I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:44 pm

SkeeT wrote:
(Pasted from Steam)

Warning:
- - -

Fusion. . .

This is why we needed THE COUNCIL

I'm callin' you out, man.

I lost my cool after you said "Your server is not needed."

Maybe I'm crazy, but I expected a, "Your server is appreciated."

You clearly aren't involved on the forums much except to collect donations man. You're undermining all that I've helped build so far, even though I do appreciate the 2nd server. . . I don't get why you put it up today when last night we got ^Dark^'s server up and running and since they're paying for it we don't have to step up donations. Is this like, a competition to you? Because right now you're competing with other peoples' money.

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn when I say chiggidy check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Such rudeness... and the talk of "not fair, Dark hasn't done anything for DoA," man, I don't get it. They're offering a server to us! They really aren't bad people, Paradine is the only truly offensive member.

You also talked shit about Steed, and Steed is good friends with both Cody AND myself. What gives, why all this drama? We've got to work together!

Fusion, you got some things to answer for man. Why are you ruining such a potentially awesome alliance without consulting anyone first? I at least participate on the forums and ask everyone what they think. I asked for your feedback, you ignored that request and went and talked shit to our allies according to your own volition.

We would go from (as of today) 2, to 3 servers! Think about it! You've now signed us up for two servers, but how long will that last if our members didn't donate? You ask for a handout each month!

I feel like all the work I've done this past week has just been thrown back at my face.

With all due respect Fusion, tell me what make you go crazy, I'm a very reasonable guy! This just doesn't make sense why you'd go and do something as dirty as this on your own without telling anyone about it.

As a clan we should all pay for the server, i payed and helped build the clan back. I'm sorry for what i did, but no one told me about this. So i guess i'm done with DoA and i guess a 14 year old can't run a clan. Maybe someone else that has money and potential could start it up again once again sorry for the drama. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .   I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

I was SubFusion 2 years ago. I learned the hard way of growing wise. I'll resolve this matter. DoA's Leader will be saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .   I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in a state of shock after reading this. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: