Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Everyone

Go down 
+7
Robin Hood
jaze
Sativa
Death of Angels Member
SkeeT
SubFusion
11 posters
AuthorMessage
<Noob>

<Noob>

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 pm

So as new communist leader Cody has taken over. I will be leaving to ^D@rk^. Farewell to the people I had befriended in the clan and I'll see you on MB2 Smile

Keysias
Jim
Robin Hood
Gray Fox
SkeeT
Fusion
And if I forgot your name, Sorry

Goodbye Everyone 2mi431x

Edit* May or may not be going to Dark, might be joining with *others*

Last edited by <Noob> on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Same here, DoA is going to die.
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Goodbye everyone Sad it's been fun i guess.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 pm

You're a good guy noob. I'm sorry times are tough right now, it's getting the best of us all. I've still got DoA's back, and I know you care about our members even if you're going over to dark. They will like you over there, I know it.

I'll see you around man.

Edit:
I figured I might reapply to Dark as well, hopefully I can convince them that the damage done today was not DoA's fault. No worries guys, I'm still very much a part of this community and I will die defending you guys. We're still the best thing that's happened to the MB2 community!

Once I'm done running damage control, we can figure a way to get the servers back up.

In the mean-time:

1. You guys should ALL go to freedom-gaming.net

2. Download Teamspeak 3

3. Join the FG teamspeak server: freedomgaming.teamspeak3.com

4. Speak to Church, he's currently in charge of DoA's old servers.

5. He wants to work with us! Listen to him, he can stop the bleeding AND provide us with a place to talk it over. He wants to sponsor our group in his community.

Last edited by SkeeT on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Paradine, the destroyer of clans

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Disregard Paradine guys, he's a miserable human being.

I say again:

SkeeT wrote:
Once I'm done running damage control, we can figure a way to get the servers back up.

In the mean-time:

1. You guys should ALL go to freedom-gaming.net

2. Download Teamspeak 3

3. Join the FG teamspeak server: freedomgaming.teamspeak3.com

4. Speak to Church, he's currently in charge of DoA's old servers.

5. He wants to work with us! Listen to him, he can stop the bleeding AND provide us with a place to talk it over. He wants to sponsor our group in his community.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Death of Angels Member wrote:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You were merely the insignificant straw that broke the camel's back. But it was Dementos and SubFusion that made this destruction possible. How about instead of stroking your own ego, man up and give credit where it's due for once.

(:
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 pm

SkeeT wrote:
Death of Angels Member wrote:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

You were merely the insignificant straw that broke the camel's back. But it was Dementos and SubFusion that made this destruction possible. How about instead of stroking your own ego, man up and give credit where it's due for once.

(:

lol
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 pm

told
Back to top Go down
jaze

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:29 pm

slightly lost and confused?? what is the status on server/clan :S
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Jaze do you have steam?
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:03 pm

I also left, immature leaders aren't a good sign for a clan. If I didn't leave Cody would have kicked me for no reason anyways. Have fun all.
Back to top Go down
jaze

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:52 am

just out of curiosity what is the average age here?, most of the stuff i have read has been very childish?

the leader of the clan should post a full and complete statement so all member's are informed have full understanding of what is happening and where the clan is going.

I know i am a new member but this is just common courtesy for members to be kept in the loop.

my steam is jamiewhitehead, if someone wants to talk with me and try an clarify a situation.
Back to top Go down
jaze

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 am

oh and am i missing the point, but who the fuck is cody???, im making an uneducated guess it is subfocus?
Back to top Go down
Bantha

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 am

jaze wrote:
oh and am i missing the point, but who the fuck is cody???, im making an uneducated guess it is subfocus?

Emperor Cody is his in-game name. But yes; it is Subfocus.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Oh, hey, Bantha. Or should I say, Noob?
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:53 am

You're all raging idiots anyway LOL
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Lmao first time checking the forums since I've been on vacation and this is what I see. Can't help but feel disappointed yet get a good laugh out of it at the same time. I predicted it from the first time I showed interest in joining this clan. Guess I'll have to give making my own clan a go one last time whenever I get back to playing. Next time heed my words of warning.
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:19 pm

I'd join with you apex, what's your steam account?
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Shit, I made one to talk to Jim a bit ago but I forgot the name lol. I'll get back to you soon as I can on that. If you have xfire mine is mcn1nja.
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

I do not have xfire but my steam account is tchalz13 if you find yours. My regular email is tcharles6@yahoo.com if that works lol.
Back to top Go down
Padawan Apex

Padawan Apex

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 pm

I tried adding tchalz13 but says no user found, my account is blocctrappa go ahead and add me. I won't be on too often as I'm still not back home but I will be on here and there so I'm sure we can talk eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: