Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DoA Noob has been kicked out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

DoA Noob has been kicked out Empty
PostSubject: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Alright, so pretty much it turns out he's a snake. He told me that he has eyes and ears in DoA and Dark, he told me he could make things 'his' way.
I am almost 80% sure he's a troll. After I told him he didn't have to stay in the clan because he was unhappy with the new Rank System I devised, he told me he was going to defile DoA, so there goes another member.
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Im so confused now
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Sativa wrote:
Im so confused now

What are you confused about? maybe I can clarify
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

PostSubject: Re: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 pm

bet you wishin u didn't kick me out huh
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoA Noob has been kicked out   DoA Noob has been kicked out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoA Noob has been kicked out
Page 1 of 1