Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy 4th!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Happy 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 4th!   Happy 4th! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:02 am

Today is one of my favorite holidays! What does everyone got planned for the day/night?

Unfortunately I'll be working for most of the day Sad When I get out I'll be meeting my Ultimate team at one of my teammates houses for a cookout. The usual cookout shenanigans with bean bag toss, beersbie and lots of alcohol. Probably watching the fireworks nearby.

Anyone else doing anything fun? Happy 4th of July!
Back to top Go down
Dementos

Dementos

Happy 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th!   Happy 4th! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 am

Happy 4th! Going for a mountain drive in the new car with the girl, then probably going to the park for a firework show this evening. Bean bag toss? Haven't done that in years haha. Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

Happy 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th!   Happy 4th! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 pm

I did all my fireworks last night so I can do whatever I want today. Because I'm free! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th!   Happy 4th! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Random/Other Stuff-
Jump to: