Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Churlish Church's Application

Go down 
+3
Jim
Robin Hood
Churlish Church
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Churlish Church

[Accepted] Churlish Church's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 pm

How old are you?:21
How long have you played Movie Battles II?:Few years off and on
What other names have you gone by ingame?:Sith121, Royz, zen
Why do you want to join Dead Or Alive?:Been playing with some of your guys and Subfusion suggested i should
Do you have a Steam Account?:yea [FG]Churlish Church
Do you have a mic? (Not required):yea
What is your favorite class?:SBD or Mando
Will you join the Jedi or Sith division of DOA?:Sith
Is there anything else you want to share with us?:Not really
Have you read the DOA Guidelines?:yes
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Welcome to the forums, Church! Good luck to you and hope to see you on the server soon!
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Hey. Nice to see you applied. I won't be online for like two days, but I look forward to meeting you when I'm back.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Hey Churlish ! I have played with you today and you seem very friendly Smile I wish you good luck on your application and welcome to DoA's Forums.
Back to top Go down
Dementos

Dementos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

I'm not a part of clan but I like this guy. Good skill, good teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Accepted. Welcome into DoA! Your rank is AC (Acolyte) and will be Apprentice when you have a Master.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Welcome in ! I wouldn't mind having an apprentice Wink Hit me up on Steam: Keysias_
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Church is a cool guy, I've been talking to him on his teamspeak 3 server over the past couple days. He has some really good ideas concerning the advancement of DoA as well as his own gaming community at the same time. He may send other members to bolster our ranks in the coming days as well!

Check out his website:
freedom-gaming.net
(He did it himself and it's a work in progress but it's still super nice!)

He also has made a tracker for our server that we can post on the forums. It keeps track of the server population, as well as the map and who's playing! (:

Welcome Church!

Edit:
Oh,
FG's Team Speak 3 server info:
freedomgaming.teamspeak3.com
(No Password)

Stop by and talk to the guy yourselves! See if you think he's as cool as I think he is Razz
- Be sure to follow the rules on his TS3 server guys! Let's all make the right impression. He doesn't have much patience for people talking over others, especially if they're borderline prepubescent. . .
- While I strongly advise everyone to talk to Church on his TS3 server, I think SubFocus and SubFusion should go and listen to his advice in particular. With his support, I think we can bring AOD to their knees.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Talked with you on Teamspeak and you're a pretty cool dude. Welcome in!
Back to top Go down
Churlish Church

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Key I added you on steam.
GURL add me
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Added ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Churlish Church

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 pm

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application   [Accepted] Churlish Church's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Churlish Church's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Introductions & Recruitment-
Jump to: