Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry im late

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sativa

Sativa

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Lots of real life stuff going on. Wont get into too much detail, but between school, court, and several 'art' projects, I've been a little busy this past week. Just wanted to stop by the forum and let you all know I haven't forgotten about you.
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Show us some of your art ! I wanna see Smile

And I hope you get time to play with us soon!
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Keysias wrote:
Show us some of your art ! I wanna see Smile

And I hope you get time to play with us soon!

I put art in quotes because I'm not that sorta artist. I do music, and writing. I just finished a massive new homebrew D&D lore that's about 60 pages long in MS Word, I'm using it as a basis to begin a fantasy novel series. I also have a solo project I'm workin' on, the music is pretty heavy, and my only current recording was not mastered properly, but I'd like to think it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Oh my god that's awesome ! I still have not changed my mind, I wanna see some of your art haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Keysias wrote:
Oh my god that's awesome ! I still have not changed my mind, I wanna see some of your art haha Wink

When I have something I'm truly proud of, I'll post it up here. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm

I like the sound of that. I hope it makes it into my 'Music of the Day' thread soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 pm

I have a BA degree in Creative Writing from Florida State. Been thinking more and more about self-publishing on e-reader markets like nook and kindle. Good to find another 'artist' living and loving 'da struggle'

If you want some revisions or a critique partner, then I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Thanks guys, and I may have to take you up on that Skee. Unfortunately not a lot of my friends spend a lot of time writing, and it gets difficult to get a professional opinion. And yes, da struggle is reel.

As far as music goes, I may post the garbage I've already recorded purely because I really enjoy bragging on myself, but it's slow and dreary and I don't like it nearly as much as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry im late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry im late   Sorry im late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry im late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Daily Journal-
Jump to: