Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradine/AceHigh

Go down 
+3
Keysias
SkeeT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
<Noob>

<Noob>

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Paradine/AceHigh V45d03

I was documenting AceHigh after he was talking about rape and Key. Found a bit of interesting information...
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:53 pm

He always aliases and talks shit to keysias. . . kinda fucked behavior, but he's puerto rican so I think this talk of "raping" her is how he shows affection. Even still, I think he may need to be disciplined.
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Haha, even if I'm not too much into older build's players, that guy, is something. It's just a full bag of negativity in the server. And his trash talking just goes wayyyyy above my head.

In other words: Care = 0. Do whatever you want with that guy xD
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 pm

That was ridiculous earlier... What a foul human being he is. You handled that very well today, Key. How someone can be so ignorant is beyond me. Makes people like us (normal humans) feel better though because he is probably very insecure and troubled IRL.
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:05 pm

yo skeet i aint puerto rican, im spanish

EDIT: key just mad cuz i revealed that he is a legit dude just like i revealed tempest and gregor... some freakish obsession with bein a women as a man is beyond me

EDIT EDIT: Suck my dick bitchhh
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:10 pm

lol whatever paradine - sorry for being inconsiderate - you talk like a construction worker friend i know and he's PR, but that's Florida for you so I'm used to fucked shit.

You can be a lil' hot-headed and have a classic latino temper - dont wanna discriminate, but you should clean your act up a little bit and we wouldn't mind having you aboard DoA. Can't speak for everyone, but I think you're an alright guy when you're not pissed off at someone/something.

We recently cut a guy out of DoA for being rude to other clan members (and for hax) but I think you're cut from a different cloth and can get along with erh buddeh just fine if you want to.

Last edited by SkeeT on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 pm

SkeeT wrote:
lol whatever paradine - sorry for being inconsiderate - you talk like a construction worker friend i know and he's PR, but that's Florida for you so I'm used to fucked shit.

You can be a lil' hot-headed and have a classic latino temper - dont wanna discriminate, but you should clean your act up a little bit and we wouldn't mind having you aboard DoA. Can't speak for everyone, but I think you're an alright guy when you're not pissed off at someone/something.

We recently cut a guy out of DoA for being rude to other clan members (and for hax) but I think you're cut from a different cloth and can get along with erh buddeh just fine if you want to.

dude im fucking riker u idiot... and ya i cant really change that man i was born with it sorry... maybe if key changed her name to queen i would be nicer but naw shes a rager and i feed off her rager tears
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm

For all I know, you could be both Paradine and Riker - You have more aliases than any MB2 player.

If you are indeed Paradine, I remember you from Divine, and we had some good times man. Sorry it came to this.

Last edited by SkeeT on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 pm

SkeeT wrote:
For all I know, you could be both Paradine and Riker - You have more aliases than any MB2 player.

If you are indeed Paradine, I remember you from Divine, and we had some good times man. Sorry it came to this.

im both riker and paradine... you could say i pulled a gregor on ur clan for a bit until apex ruined my lil social experiment
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Whats with everyone changing their names? :p
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Lol:

Anyways, at least you were honest. I mean nobody can gun like you do Para; you should've applied with your 'real' name - no deception was needed.
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 pm

SkeeT wrote:
Lol:

Anyways, at least you were honest. I mean nobody can gun like you do Para.

meerio and his bro are better... but i appreciate the compliment. i hate ur cheesy red style

EDIT: and it wouldn't matter because I am already a "known wall-hacker" to most people even though they have no proof at all, and the sad thing is I've never used a hack in my life.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah, but people who enjoy using the dildo-launcher and playing SBD are trash Razz
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 pm

SkeeT wrote:
Yeah, but people who enjoy using the dildo-launcher and playing SBD are trash Razz

So that put you at a disadvantage when it comes to claims of legitimacy. Also the mysterious alias seemed strange to us. All signs pointed to you being Paradine or a wallhacker or both. So, yeah. . .

Last edited by SkeeT on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm

SkeeT wrote:

i enjoy winning
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Death of Angels Member wrote:
SkeeT wrote:

i enjoy winning

But when you're caught in a lie when we gave you immediate entry into the clan, can you really say you did it to win? You can be a dick but idk man. . . We can't have a double standard when it comes to hacking. Play in the server and maybe we can all come to terms with you.

Don't invite the Meerio Tweens. They may or may not be Ban-On-Sight.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were already amongst us if you're so fond of trolling now.
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 pm

SkeeT wrote:
SkeeT wrote:

i enjoy winning

But when you're caught in a lie when we gave you immediate entry into the clan, can you really say you did it to win? You can be a dick but idk man. . . We can't have a double standard when it comes to hacking. Play in the server and maybe we can all come to terms with you.

Don't invite the Meerio Tweens. They may or may not be Ban-On-Sight.

i dont think u ever caught me in a lie... the only evidence you had that i was paradine was the assumption that i wall-hacked and that i trash talked... which could be anyone. The only reason you know who i am now is because i just told you. You would be completely fine with me if i played like shit, and if it didn't look like i wall-hacked, but most of you rp nerds don't know shit about gunning like I said so you immediately cry wall-hack.
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 pm

meerio and his bro are better... but i appreciate the compliment. i hate ur cheesy red style

EDIT: and it wouldn't matter because I am already a "known wall-hacker" to most people even though they have no proof at all, and the sad thing is I've never used a hack in my life.

. . . You would be completely fine with me if i played like shit, and if it didn't look like i wall-hacked, but most of you rp nerds don't know shit about gunning like I said so you immediately cry wall-hack.

Watch the N-word buddy. This is a Star Wars game, so get used to our like-themed ranking system.

You were already dishonest by applying as someone else. Who's to say you can really be trusted? It's still up in the air as to whether or not you are who you claim to be.

Point being, you're still welcome on the server. Just know private eyes will be watching you. But damn playa, you're actin' a fool. Can you defend the legitimacy of Meerio as well?
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 am

You failed. You were as bad at this trolling gig as Marco Materazzi Killer because you give too many hints away. You're so blinded to your ego that you think Cort SBD with Maximum firepower in a crammed room with wallhack = skill. You keep reframing your thoughts and attempting to convince yourself that you're doing well, but I think the realization is slowly sinking in that you aren't.

You're an attention whore. You're angry because you didn't work out in this clan with your behavior. You want the hate and you're upset because we're responding to you with logic. You're unleashing the might of an angry German kid upon this forum repetitively just because things didn't go your way, like a little 7-year-old girl.

Do you really want to win? I suggest you calm down, leave, establish a tether to real life, and then return with a mature state of mind.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 am

SkeeT wrote:

. . . You would be completely fine with me if i played like shit, and if it didn't look like i wall-hacked, but most of you rp nerds don't know shit about gunning like I said so you immediately cry wall-hack.

Watch the N-word buddy. This is a Star Wars game, so get used to our like-themed ranking system.

You were already dishonest by applying as someone else. Who's to say you can really be trusted? It's still up in the air as to whether or not you are who you claim to be.

Point being, you're still welcome on the server. Just know private eyes will be watching you. But damn playa, you're actin' a fool. Can you defend the legitimacy of Meerio as well?

its very hard to defend legitimacy when you continue to make excuses... we can do all things in our power to show you we don't wh, but if you're looking for something, you're gonna find it. Meerio has streamed several times as well as us all being on skype and not having a clue where ppl are.
Back to top Go down
Death of Angels Member

Death of Angels Member

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 am

Jim wrote:
You failed. You were as bad at this trolling gig as Marco Materazzi Killer because you give too many hints away. You're so blinded to your ego that you think Cort SBD with Maximum firepower in a crammed room with wallhack = skill. You keep reframing your thoughts and attempting to convince yourself that you're doing well, but I think the realization is slowly sinking in that you aren't.

You're an attention whore. You're angry because you didn't work out in this clan with your behavior. You want the hate and you're upset because we're responding to you with logic. You're unleashing the might of an angry German kid upon this forum repetitively just because things didn't go your way, like a little 7-year-old girl.

Do you really want to win? I suggest you calm down, leave, establish a tether to real life, and then return with a mature state of mind.

gregor let the grownups talk... you're still a basic bitch named gregor thats a complete insecure wreck LOL

EDIT: and u fuckin suck at this game dude stop talkin like u actually worth a shit lolllll
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:25 am

Well, comparing a rotten seed to a near-shit, I'd say I'm in the clear.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Paradine/AceHigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradine/AceHigh   Paradine/AceHigh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradine/AceHigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: