Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to train/find a master

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Looking to train/find a master Empty
PostSubject: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Well after playing on the saber TDM these past few days I've learned that I am even worse with jedi/sith than I originally imagined.

I think that it is time that I go about finding a master so that I can train and improve. How would I go about getting a master?
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 pm

I'll take you under my wing - pm me in the server to ask me questions, or add me on steam

SkeeSilentT
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks Skeet, I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:29 pm

I could also help you or anyone else who would want to learn some of my tricks Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks, Key. I probably should have been practicing jedi last night but I was too tired to do so. Instead I just died repeatedly with gunner anyway :p
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Hahaha, you still had some nice shots Wink
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Robin Hood always has good shots. Too bad there isn't a bow in the game.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm good for a tip here and there, but I can't top Skee's persistence and determination with this game. He's your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Quote :
Robin Hood always has good shots. Too bad there isn't a bow in the game.  Laughing 

I'm still waiting for a bow update!!! I'm actually decent with a bow IRL :p Gloan with a recurve bow would be epic!!
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Quote :

I'm still waiting for a bow update!!!  I'm actually decent with a bow IRL :p  Gloan with a recurve bow would be epic!!

I could try putting that on FA for your character Robin ! Would be crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:10 am

Keysias wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Quote :

I'm still waiting for a bow update!!!  I'm actually decent with a bow IRL :p  Gloan with a recurve bow would be epic!!

I could try putting that on FA for your character Robin ! Would be crazy Razz

That would be amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to train/find a master   Looking to train/find a master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to train/find a master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Training Schedules-
Jump to: