Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more] Empty
PostSubject: Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]   Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey guys, I figured I would make a guide on dueling. I may add a video to this later on, but we'll see. Alright, so first of all this guide is mostly for people who know the basics of dueling like how to block and swing, (lol.)

Alright, look at the ground as much as you can when you are swinging, it will help your swings reach faster. Do not do that while playing defensively, because it will get you killed faster.

Kicking: Kick is a very useful move when used correctly, to do it get close to someone and hold your use key and slap key in combination with either A or D. When you get the person kicked down, do some under-head swings while crouching until they are about to get up and you will most likely do a ton of bp damage, this works with slapping too. Kicking is just more efficient in my opinion, but you risk getting backwacked.

Perfect blocking : Now here's a lesson on pblocking, to "perfect block" you need to look above your targets head just slightly with blue stance selected and walk backwards without holding shift and blocking. Shifting left and right while pblocking can help, it just depends on the player you are fighting, experiment with it!.

Swingblocking : Now I will tell you about swingblocking, swingblocking is a very useful attack that can prevent you from being mblocked (disarmed.) It can also help you bring someone's bp down by countering them, don't do it too much or the player will end up countering you. Okay, to do it hold A and left click one time and hold right click as fast as possible. and continue to do that.

Nudging : nudging is a useful thing to prevent people from Perfect Blocking but you risk getting slapped down, to nudge and break someone's Perfect block get as close to them as you can, walk and do overhead and underhead swing combos.

Avoiding slaps : To avoid a slap you need to know the opponents playstyle OR play mostly defensive, if you walk backwards and don't swing chances of getting slapped down are pretty slim, if you swing and get slapped you will get slapped down. That's where knowing your opponents playstyle comes in handy, because you will know when and when to not swing. In other words, to avoid one just walk backwards and don't swing.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]   Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 pm

As a dueling initiate I thank you for this information  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]   Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]   Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub Focus's Dueling Guide [Will be updated as I remember more]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: Saber Guides-
Jump to: