Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Server/Clan Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SubFusion

SubFusion

New Server/Clan Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 am

200$ budget, So keep it at about 20$ Per Month, That way i can keep it up.

Servers, Giveaways Or something, May wait till more clan members join up.
What server Or something do you want with the clan?
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:54 am

Another server, open mode with guns. So we have one with open mode, and one with duels.
Back to top Go down
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Thursday, i will open another server.
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Full Authentic Fridays anyone?

Oh, and Saber Trainin Tuesdeys. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Sativa wrote:
Full Authentic Fridays anyone?

Oh, and Saber Trainin Tuesdeys. Yeah.

I agree with this  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Also, if you guys want to do some actual star wars text roleplaying, based upon the jedi and sith factions within the clan, I'd be happy to write up a solid background and plot, based upon the SW timeline. That's only if you guys are into that sorta thing. It'd be like we had jedi/sith characters within the SW universe. Not all players have to join if they don't want, but I'd be able to DM some text-roleplay missions, shit like that. Both for the Jedi and Sith. I can make a pretty legit campaign, I've practiced this with Star Wars D&D (Yes, I am that nerdy.)
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Sativa wrote:
Also, if you guys want to do some actual star wars text roleplaying, based upon the jedi and sith factions within the clan, I'd be happy to write up a solid background and plot, (Yes, I am that nerdy.)

Sounds cool to me
Back to top Go down
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:57 pm

I really like the open server because we're getting a lot of people who are sick of playing DOTF. We should lock down a solid rotation or have a couple different ones weekly or something to keep it fresh.

I also like the sound of set days for certain thing like FA or training day. Sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
We should lock down a solid rotation or have a couple different ones weekly or something to keep it fresh.

You know what might give us some more forum activity and clan members? If at the beginning of each month we start a vote thread on the forum, and people pick the rotation out by nomination. Top 5 maps win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server/Clan Ideas   New Server/Clan Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Server/Clan Ideas
Page 1 of 1