Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rank System/Council

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

New Rank System/Council Empty
PostSubject: New Rank System/Council   New Rank System/Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:37 pm

I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

Okay, I felt Skee's system may have been a bit too complicated for some people so I figure'd I'll make a new one.

Alright, so the ranks for Jedi are : Initiate, Padawan, Adept, Knight, Jedi Lord, Master, and Grandmaster.

For sith the ranks are as follows : Sith Minion, Acolyte, Apprentice, Lord, Dark lord, Darth, Sith Lord, and Emperor.

8 People chosen by me and the person who rules next to me will be put into the council, once these 8 people have been chosen the 8 of us will make group decisions. If there are not enough of the council present for a proper vote (for example the vote is 4/4) then a random member will be picked that is atleast above Lord or Knight.

The rank system works like this : Emperor rules over everything except council requested decisions. Sith Lords rule over darths, Dark Lords rule over Lords, so on and so forth. Same goes for Jedi. If you are above someones rank you qualify to train them if they wish it.

Everyone who see's this post please post your rank so I can add it to the page and decide who's going in the Council.

Initiates :
Padawans :
Adepts : Sundar
Jedi Knights :
Jedi Lords :
Jedi Masters : Sativa
Grandmaster : Xphylum/Goku

Sith Minions :
Acolytes :
Apprentices :
Lords : Dots
Dark Lords : Keysias
Darths :
Emperor : SubFocus/Cody

Council Members : SubFocus, Goku, Keysias, Dots, SkeeSilenT, Jim

Last edited by Subfocus on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: New Rank System/Council   New Rank System/Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Noob: Jedi knight
Back to top Go down
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: New Rank System/Council   New Rank System/Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sativa

Sativa

PostSubject: Re: New Rank System/Council   New Rank System/Council I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Sativa: Jedi Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rank System/Council   New Rank System/Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rank System/Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead or Alive :: Clan :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: