Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

STAFF NEEDED - apply here !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SubFusion

SubFusion

STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! Empty
PostSubject: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Apply for staff, to keep server safe!

- How long have you been in the clan :
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) :
- How old Are you :
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes :
- How much do you play :

==============================================
Skee Contact meh :*(

COPY THIS AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Skee's Application

- How long have you been in the clan : About 2-3 weeks, but you've all known me for longer. Perhaps you played on the Divine, and the ^D@rk^ servers while I was an admin and saw how I handled things.
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : Yes
- How old Are you : Twenty-Four
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : Yes, I know how to if it's needed. I know better than to relentlessly change modes because I know from previous experience it can bug the server out.
- (Continued) As far as map changing is considered, I am mature enough to not change the server to a map without asking what other people in the server would think about it. I won't just do it on personal whim.
- (Continued) If people in the server want something, I intend to comply to their wishes, especially if they are members of DoA.
- (Continued) I will use these powers for lots of things, but only in the name of the greater good. I am disciplined and will kick those who deserve to be kicked, temp-ban those who deserve to be temp-banned, and only perma-ban those who have gone out of their way to make themselves an enemy of the server and DoA as a whole.
- (Continued) I don't kick or ban for insults, though they'll be warned at first, then, if they continue, they may be casually force-teamed round-after-round if they're being relentless and/or still picking on one of our members. Kicking would be next in line for punishment if they don't learn their lesson and so-on up the chain of disciplinary action. I think this is more than fair.
- How much do you play : ALMOST DAILY

Personal note:
With me as an Admin, DoA will be a safer and much more interesting place to play. I am a "fun," admin. We will make many friends and have less foes while I'm around. I am also available *most* of the time on steam in case people need me to handle what ever issues may arise.

- I am known to spend holidays with friends and family members however, so I probably won't be available for say, the latter half of the 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:03 pm

- How long have you been in the clan : Joined a little bit after it started.

- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : Not yet. I'm broke as an hobo for right now, but money is coming soon. I expected sooner but anyways. As soon as I get money I wanted to open a new server since I know Sub is not rich either.

- How old Are you : 18

- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : That's only if the demand is high and if I have the authorization to do it. (Contacting Sub or anyone else.) Normally, people are happy with open mode but since we only have 1 server it's useful to change sometimes.

- How much do you play : Everyday, Almost. You can ask anyone. I keep the server populated on most times it is populated, i wake up and go to mb2 lol. I still have a life tho >.> I'm just really not busy haha.

I would do as much as a book like Skee did but I think it will just be reptitive and it would look almost the same so you would read 2 times the same book.

I love populated servers and when theres no staff the server easely gets unpopulated becasue of demands such as changing map, gamemodes, saber tdm, open, gunners only is a good thing too, I've been asked a lot if it was possible to play only gunners while in open mode.

Keeping the server safe is a priority for a clan and I think I would fill that spot greatly. I also wish good luck to everyone applying for Staff! Smile

Last edited by Keysias on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm

- How long have you been in the clan: I was in the original DoA for some time. Somehow, I faded from a potentially good member to some raging outcast/aliaser/troll/etc. But now I'm back, and I feel I've contributed a lot to DoA since its revival.
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL): Hope this doesn't make me look like an ass, but no. I gladly would have, if I wasn't struck in an on-again off-again crisis with money right now.
- How old Are you: 26.
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes: Yes. My methodology entails making accommodating votes as to what to do next with the server and seeing what the majority of our population would like.
- How much do you play: I don't wanna put words in anyone's mouth, but Skee himself said I'm one of the most consistent MBII players he's ever seen.

P.S. I'm thinking of making a saber guide, form-by-form.

STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! PxGMSiYsybr21
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
<Noob>

<Noob>

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

- How long have you been in the clan : I have been here since it's revival
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : No, but in the next coming years I will see to it.
- How old Are you : 16
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : I believe that the power shouldn't be seen as the wielder, more about the people. I would mostly use the power for dealing with trolls (oh boy do I know how to deal with them)* But, if I see a great majority, I would definitely accommodate to users.
- How much do you play : I have been playing a lot more and if I am trusted to get on every day I will do so. I am mostly on when other DoA aren't. And because of my PST time zone, I can be on at later hours for EST.

In all, I have good judgement when it comes to these sorts of things. I would be a fair and reasonable admin.

*By dealing with them I mean I know how to defuse a troll. Potentially fixing the problem without having to resort to warnings and kicks.

Last edited by <Noob> on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Not sure if my rank would allow me such access but I'll still apply.

- How long have you been in the clan: I joined DoA last week.
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : Yes.
- How old Are you : 22
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : I would only do so if we are permitted and if the correct occasion were to occur that it would be acceptable. With our current plans for a rotation, it does not seem necessary. I feel like admin is something to be used as a last resort in some instances in order to preserve the type of gameplay/environment that DoA is all about (unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan). Our admins and members represent DoA and should always have the intent to keep the server fun/fair without exercising excessive force.
- How much do you play : I play pretty much everyday. Mostly in the afternoon/evening but on days off and weekends I play in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:23 am

Keysias wrote:

- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : Not yet. I'm broke as an hobo for right now, but money is coming soon. I expected sooner but anyways. As soon as I get money I wanted to open a new server since I know Sub is not rich either.

- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : That's only if the demand is high and if I have the authorization to do it. (Contacting Sub or anyone else.) Normally, people are happy with open mode but since we only have 1 server it's useful to change sometimes.

- How much do you play : Everyday, Almost. You can ask anyone. I keep the server populated on most times it is populated, i wake up and go to mb2 lol. I still have a life tho >.> I'm just really not busy haha.

I would do as much as a book like Skee did but I think it will just be reptitive and it would look almost the same so you would read 2 times the same book.

I love populated servers and when theres no staff the server easely gets unpopulated becasue of demands such as changing map, gamemodes, saber tdm, open, gunners only is a good thing too, I've been asked a lot if it was possible to play only gunners while in open mode.

Keeping the server safe is a priority for a clan and I think I would fill that spot greatly. I also wish good luck to everyone applying for Staff! Smile
we now have 2 servers no need for yours! Thanks for the app me and cody will talk about who gets the staff rank (2 of them)

SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 am

Keysias wrote:

Awesome contact me on steam and i can get you started!
^DoA^SubfusionCM

SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:45 am

NOOB
Quote :
- How long have you been in the clan : I have been here since it's revival
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : No, but in the next coming years I will see to it.
- How old Are you : 16
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : I believe that the power shouldn't be seen as the wielder, more about the people. I would mostly use the power for dealing with trolls (oh boy do I know how to deal with them)* But, if I see a great majority, I would definitely accommodate to users.
- How much do you play : I have been playing a lot more and if I am trusted to get on every day I will do so. I am mostly on when other DoA aren't. And because of my PST time zone, I can be on at later hours for EST.

In all, I have good judgement when it comes to these sorts of things. I would be a fair and reasonable admin.

*By dealing with them I mean I know how to defuse a troll. Potentially fixing the problem without having to resort to warnings and kicks.

get me on steam and we can get started!
^DoA^subfusionCM

Last edited by DoA-SubFusion-CM on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:46 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Not sure if my rank would allow me such access but I'll still apply.

- How long have you been in the clan: I joined DoA last week.
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) : Yes.
- How old Are you : 22
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : I would only do so if we are permitted and if the correct occasion were to occur that it would be acceptable.  With our current plans for a rotation, it does not seem necessary.  I feel like admin is something to be used as a last resort in some instances in order to preserve the type of gameplay/environment that  DoA is all about (unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan).  Our admins and members represent DoA and should always have the intent to keep the server fun/fair without exercising excessive force.  
- How much do you play : I play pretty much everyday.  Mostly in the afternoon/evening but on days off and weekends I play in the morning.

I have a ton of respect for you! you donated and kept the server going! Get me on steam and we'll get started!

SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 am

Jim wrote:
- How long have you been in the clan: I was in the original DoA for some time. Somehow, I faded from a potentially good member to some raging outcast/aliaser/troll/etc. But now I'm back, and I feel I've contributed a lot to DoA since its revival.
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL): Hope this doesn't make me look like an ass, but no. I gladly would have, if I wasn't struck in an on-again off-again crisis with money right now.
- How old Are you: 26.
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes: Yes. My methodology entails making accommodating votes as to what to do next with the server and seeing what the majority of our population would like.
- How much do you play: I don't wanna put words in anyone's mouth, but Skee himself said I'm one of the most consistent MBII players he's ever seen.

P.S. I'm thinking of making a saber guide, form-by-form.

Jim built the website, and helps out already. Talk to me on steam!

SubFusion

SubFusion

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED AS STAFF AND GIVE THE PASSWORD TO ANYONE YOU WILL BE BANNED AND KICKED OUT OF DOA. Thanks Very Happy

Robin
Key
Noob
Jim

Talk to me on steam/teamspeak please.

Churlish Church

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Apply for staff, to keep server safe!

- How long have you been in the clan :2 days
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) :no
- How old Are you :The Legal Age 21
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes :To help get rid of the trolls
- How much do you play :Regular atleast one a day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Templar`

PostSubject: Staff Request   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:54 pm

- How long have you been in the clan: I was co-creator with SubFocus and helped with the new name transition, I was there always in the old times, but then after a while it was thriving and my PC broke for the longest time and I couldn't play, so when I finally came back almost 2 years later it was disbanded..luckily enough it is back and now I can continue with a fun experience for everyone to enjoy!  bounce  cheers  bounce 
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL): Nope, most likely will in the near future
- How old Are you: 19
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes: I feel someone should only do so if the people in the server actually WANT it to be like that of different variants, I can make a mini-poll, I wouldn't change it frequently because 2 or 3 people want to, it's not a rush. I would only do so with force to be told by a higher rank, but with the current rotations of each server, there isn't really an issue.
- How much do you play: I play atleast 3 times a day for hours on end, some days I am on for 3 hours some i'm not, I am 70% of the time. My time zone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SadisticAddict

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:37 pm

SaddisticAddict's Application

- How long have you been in the clan : About 2-3 weeks, fairly new to the clan, but not to the community or game!  Very Happy  Very Happy 
- Have you donated (OPTIONAL) :Not yet, definitely plan to.
- How old Are you : 19
- Will you use your powers to change maps/gamemodes : Yes, as what <Noob> said, I had no idea that some if not most DOA members are in the EST time zone, so should there be a need for game mode/map switch I would happily oblige the server members should it be needed.
- How much do you play : I play weekly, I'd say about 3 or 3 times a day? So no doubt that I could probably be on when another staff member isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAFF NEEDED - apply here !   STAFF NEEDED - apply here ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAFF NEEDED - apply here !
Page 1 of 1