Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive is an unbiased and fun-loving clan founded in MBII that can and will accommodate fairness among visitors to and members from the clan.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkeeT

SkeeT

Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . Empty
PostSubject: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 am

Little unsettling, but I spotted some noob trying to crash the server. I didn't catch his 'real' name because he was smart enough to alias under 'Padawan.' On the bright side however, he failed miserably at his attempt and after only about 2 minutes of significantly hindering my duel with Gompers, he gave up.

I'm experienced with these sorts of noobs. Had an admin been there, it would have been easy to stop him and hopefully range-ban his ass. I'll take more screenshots, should the situation present itself again in the future. Happy trails (:

Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . 1024x819
Back to top Go down
Jim
Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:20 am

Thank you for notifying us. If you catch anyone doing this again, notify me and we'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down
https://deadoralivemb2.forumotion.com
Subfocus
Emperor
Subfocus

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

If we see gompers what do we do? he seems to be affiliated
Back to top Go down
SkeeT

SkeeT

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Subfocus wrote:
If we see gompers what do we do? he seems to be affiliated

If you see him, you should offer him an invite to the clan. He's a great duelist and he's very polite too. Although it may not have been obvious, his "pretty cool," remark was either sarcasm or in response to the 'cool' lightning effects we were being bombarded with.

Please don't jump to conclusions. Gompers is NOT affiliated! I'd have mentioned it if he was!

He and I were dueling when this scrubby 'Padawan' came on and tried to ruin our fun Razz

Worth mentioning, the 'Padawan' failed at crashing the server, as he wound up crashing his own client! (He was using the cloaked luke model if that'd help to identify the culprit in the future.)
Back to top Go down
Keysias
Acolyte
Keysias

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:45 pm

I would have sooooo kicked his ass! Joking Smile.. Why would anyone try to crash a server that's not even full and that's a duel server? I guess we'll have to watch all of these Padawans !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .   Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Crashing Script of Some Sort. . .
Page 1 of 1